The CC Pool consists of more than 3.5 million CC trolleys , used by more than 23,000 customers across the horticulture industry in Europe.Benefits of the CC Pool system
The CC trolley is the standard plant and flower container of the European horticulture industry. It has been in use for 40 years.
Exchanging CC trolleys of other users of the pool gives you an efficient supply chain. The CC Pool is supported by a pan-European depot network facilitating intake and hand out of CC trolleys, storage, exchange of damaged items and the digital transfer of stock between customers and countries.
Bring your own unlabelled trolleys into the CC Pool
CC makes it possible for you to register your unlabelled trolleys into the CC Pool for a small step-in fee and the regular pool fee, supported by a new streamlined procedure.
Once you have registered and labelled your trolleys you will immediately benefit from being in the CC Pool:
- Exchange trolleys with your customers or suppliers
- Replace damaged items for functional ones
- Less transport due to the digital transfer of stock to your customers through CC’s European depot network
- Availability of additional stock for short or long term rental
- Online balance management platform to help you manage your contracts
Entering your unlabelled trolleys into the CC Pool has never been easier!!
- Enter your unlabelled trolleys into the CC system for a small step in fee and regular pool fee
- We post red labels straight to you
- Your unlabelled trolleys need to meet particular quality standards